A quote for the Queen of Cups (Hearts)
Love lives in cottage or castle. – Japanese Proverb
Reflections & notes
Soft, soft, softly she comes; to kiss a brow, mend a wound, listen to confided woes, soothe. Be she in ballgown or thrift-shop find, she’s the heartfelt Queen for troubled times.
If you wish to, use this quote as a writing or creativity prompt:
- write about love and emotions in your journal or notebook;
- doodle, paint, sketch, or draw whatever the quote brings to mind;
- play gentle, ethereal background music;
- cook and eat with loved ones;
- listen, listen, listen…then do what your heart compels you to do.
Long ago, I altered a physical deck of playing cards by writing a quote on each card. I use this pip deck a lot (there’s no Major Arcana, of course). I’ve started digitizing the cards to share online. I hope they help and encourage you to explore the tarot as a tool for personal growth, or bring something fresh and new to the tarot table if you’re a tarot buff.